Product Code: 0778001 Mech. System for Flow Measurement Injectors
Availability: In Stock
Mechanical System for Flow Distribution Measurement of Slurry Injectors
AAMS develops specific measurement systems, e.g. to determine the distribution
of slurry for several types of slurry injectors. The measuring systems are
universal and can be used on most devices. Depending on the available
budget, the measurement bancs can be automated.
• To measure the distribution of slurry, a mechanic (photo 1) and an electronic
(photo 2) measurement system were developed.
• To measure, the injectors are positioned as during a real application in order
to simulate the field conditions as much as possible.
• The slurry runs into the gutters on a natural way through the injector elements.
The slurry can be re-used / recycled.
• The shut-off valves of the injector elements are actuated by a special constructed
soil surface support.
• The collected liquid is weighed in containers (1) or on-line registered while
passing a measuring pipe (2).