The AAMS flow meter analyser or hydraulic mixing capacity meter is a device, which is a simplified pump tester. With this device, flow meters can be checked, the pump capacity and/or the return flow of a pump (for defining the hydraulic mixing capacity) can be measured. To guarantee the precision and the durability of the device, only inductive flow meters (no turning parts and therefore no wear and tear) are used.
· The flow meter analyser is available is two precision classes, which are 0.5% (with a calibration certificate) and 1.5% (complying with prEN13790, European Standard for inspection of sprayers).
· Flow meters are available in the range of 1 L/min up to 1.000 L/min.
· The monitor has a memory of 100 measurements. These values can be transmitted to a PC.
· With the built-in pressure regulator, back pressure can be created.
· Quick couplings are provided for a fast and simple connection.
· The flow meter analyser uses a 12V battery and is mounted in a durable box for safe and simple transport.