A set of 8 basic tools for checking, calibration and/or inspection of a sprayer.
1. A stopwatch to measure the time to collect a quantity of liquid in a measuring glass or the time to cover a certain distance to calculate the forward speed.
2. A brush to clean the nozzles.
3. A passive flow meter equipped with a special adaptor and flow rate indicator, to be used on all types of nozzle holders/caps and designed to avoid leakage.
4. A manual for all test components.
5. A digital tire pressure gauge to define the pressure in the air chamber/ pump accumulator.
6. A pressure gauge tester to verify the gauge of the sprayer, equipped with a reference gauge of 160 mm, class 0.6.
7. A measuring glass of 2 L with a scale of 20 ml. (can be replaced by a measuring glass of 1L, scale 10 ml.)
8. 4 pressure gauge adaptors to measure the pressure at the nozzles/nozzle holders. The 4 devices allow checking the pressure equilibrium of different sections, the compensatory bypass of the section valves, the pressure loss between sprayer gauge and the nozzle, the pressure loss within one section, the pressure stability (air chamber/accumulator functionality) and the functionality of the sprayer pressure gauge.